Team Lead Android Full Stack System Software Engineer
Tanoshi is looking for a talented and passionate Lead Android Full Stack System Software Engineer to define and develop innovative mobile solutions targeting kids ages 6 – teen.
Tanoshi is a two year old company ramping up to launch our first products in early 2017.
We are developing uniquely positioned products to sell in 3 of the 4 largest consumer electronic (CE) categories in the world, which make up approximately 43% of all CE revenue generate per year.
At Tanoshi, we have a world class team building the next generation of mobile solutions for children.
Simple, Safe, Secure.
As the Lead Software Engineer you will rapidly define, design, implement, optimize, and evolve Tanoshi’s next generation Android devices (tablet, computer, smartphone, etc.). You will lead and manage the overall software team, everything from platform level to the app level.
This is a key pivotal role that will set the benchmark for software engineering in the company.
Also, you will lead a team of onshore/offshore software engineers in building a world class product.
• Smart, analytical, and creative problem solver
• Leadership experience managing small teams, small project management.
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Professional experience with C (C++, C#, Objective C are acceptable)
• Professional experience with Java
• Good understanding of Linux internals
• Android Experience (ideally at the system level)
• 7+ years in software development
• Android expertise
• Love having fun!
• Great understanding of the Android framework internals and AOSP code
• Experience with Android SDK, NDK and JNI
• Android mobile app development experience. You know how to build beautiful apps
• Knowledge of Android software design patterns
• Experience working on graphics subsystems
• Strong understanding of (and experience working with) design environments and techniques such as TestDriven Development, Agile Development, Xtreme Programming, and Object Oriented Design
Other Desirable Traits:
• Can do attitude, nimble and flexible thinking. A passion for building great products.
• Expertise with setting up and maintaining design tools (configuration management, source control, build management, automation and unit test tool harness, IDE, issue tracking system, collaboration system, etc.
• Strong interest in mobile technology, including experience in iOS, Chrome, Windows
• MS or PHD in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
To apply or learn more please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org